Asia's Next Top Model, Cycle 3 is the third season of the reality television show in which a number of women compete for the title of Asia's Next Top Model and a chance to begin their career in the modeling industry. The show features aspiring models from the entire Asia-Pacific region. Nadya Hutagalung confirmed that she would not be returning for cycle three. She was replaced by Philippine model and TV personality Georgina Wilson. Joey Mead-King returned to the judging panel for the third time, while Australia's Next Top Model judge and fashion designer Alex Perry also joined the show as a new judge.
The cycle featured 14 contestants, three from Indonesia and Philippines, two from Hong Kong and Malaysia, and one each from Japan, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Nepal was once again unrepresented. China, India, South Korea, and Taiwan were also not represented this cycle. The show was filmed in Singapore once again. It premiered globally on March 25, 2015.
Among the prizes are a brand new Subaru XV STI, the chance of becoming the new face of TRESemmé for one of their 2015 campaigns, the chance to appear in a spread and on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Singapore and a modeling contract with Storm Model Management in London. There was no international destination this season.
The winner of the competition was 23 year-old Ayu Gani from Indonesia.
Casting calls were held in three countries, listed below:
- October 4 & 5 at Resorts World Manila, Manila, Philippines
- October 10 at JW Marriott, Jakarta, Indonesia
- October 11 at ION Sky Level 56, ION Orchard, Singapore City, Singapore
Contestants were also encouraged to apply for the competition online if they were unable to make an appearance at the live auditions.
(Ages stated are at time of contest)
|Gani Ayu||23||Yogyakarta||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Winner|
|Monika Sta. Maria||23||Manila||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)||Runner-Up|
|Aimee Bradshaw||19||Singapore City||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)||Eliminated in Episode 13|
|Barbara Katsuki||27||Okinawa||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Eliminated in Episode 12|
|Amanda Chan||17||Manila||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 11|
|Tahlia Raji||18||Malang||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Eliminated in Episode 9|
|Kirsteen "KB" Barlow||25||Hong Kong||1.71 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 8|
|Melissa Tan||27||Kuala Lumpur||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Eliminated in Episode 7|
|Franchesca Lagua||23||Quezon City||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 5|
|Celine Dương||19||Hồ Chí Minh City||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 4|
|Lorretta Chow||26||Hong Kong||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|Rani Ramadhany||20||Jakarta||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Eliminated in Episode 3|
|Kiana Guyon||21||Pattani||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)||Eliminated in Episode 2|
|Shareeta Selvaraj||24||Kuala Lumpur||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)||Eliminated in Episode 1|
- Celine and Kiana turned 19 and 21 respectively during the filming of episode 2.
|01||The Girl in a Spin||March 25, 2015|
|02||The Girl with K-POP Fever||April 1, 2015|
|03||The Girl Who Dreads a Makeover||April 8, 2015|
|04||The Girl with a Broken Heart||April 15, 2015|
|05||The Girl with a Killer Smile||April 22, 2015|
|06||The Girl Who Ran Out of Luck||April 29, 2015|
|07||The Girl Who Finally Cracks||May 6, 2015|
|08||The Girl on a Mission||May 13, 2015|
|09||The Girl Who Flew to The Top||May 20, 2015|
|10||The Girl in the Driver's Seat||May 27, 2015|
|11||The Final Four Revealed||June 3, 2015|
|12||The Cover Girl||June 10, 2015|
|13||The Girl On Top||June 17, 2015|
- In episode 2, Melissa, Gani and Celine were called first together, as they had the best group shot. Georgina noted that although Celine had improved from the previous week, she was still far from the top. This episode also featured the bottom three contestants were in danger of elimination.
- In episode 4, Celine, Franchesca and Lorretta landed in the bottom three. Georgina called Franchesca first, leaving Celine and Lorretta as the bottom two. Georgina proceeded to reveal that the final photograph was blank, eliminating the two models.
- In episode 6, Barbara and Monika landed in the bottom two. Neither of them was eliminated.
- In episode 8, Monika won the challenge and was therefore immune from elimination.
- In episode 10, Amanda and Barbara landed in the bottom two. The episode ended in a cliffhanger and their fate remained unknown until the beginning of episode 11.
- In the beginning of episode 11, it was revealed that Amanda was eliminated from the competition. No other elimination took place. Instead, the episode covered one-on-one conversations of the girls with Georgina and their journey to the top four.
Photo Shoot Guide
- Episode 1 Photo Shoot: Tropical High Fashion Swimwear
- Episode 2 Photo Shoot: Pop Girl Groups
- Episode 3 Photo Shoot: Portrait Shots with Temptations Jewelry
- Episode 4 Photo Shoot: Shanghai Beauty Romance
- Episode 5 Photo Shoot: Close-Up Diamond Attraction Ad Campaign
- Episode 6 Photo Shoot: Zalora Fashion Catalogue
- Episode 7 Photo Shoot: Covered in Body Paint with Subaru XV Cars
- Episode 8 Photo Shoot: Effortless Hair in the Streets of Singapore
- Episode 9 Photo Shoot: Wearing Alex Perry Gowns on a Harness
- Episode 10 Commercial: Motion Editorial for Subaru Forester
- Episode 12 Photo Shoot: Harper's Bazaar "Four Decades of Fashion" Covers
- Episode 13 Photo Shoot: Haute Couture during the Singapore Colonial Past
- Aimee: Dyed jet black with full fringes
- Amanda: Wavy hair
- Barbara: Long bob
- Celine: Wavy bob
- Franchesca: Dyed deep chestnut brown, side bangs added
- Gani: Blunt bob
- KB: Dyed deep red
- Lorretta: Trimmed with extra volume
- Melissa: Pixie cut
- Monika: Dyed darker, Taylor Swift inspired haircut
- Rani: Trimmed and layered
- Tahlia: Dyed strawberry blonde, long bob