Asia's Next Top Model, Cycle 4 is the fourth installment of a reality television show in which a number of women compete for the title of Asia's Next Top Model along with the chance to begin their career in the modeling industry. The show features aspiring models from the entire Far East region and South Asia continent. On December 3, 2015 Georgina Wilson announced via her official Instagram account that she would not return as the host of the show. Alex Perry and Joey Mead-King both also confirmed that they would not be returning for the fourth cycle. The judges were replaced by Thai fashion model and beauty queen Cindy Bishop as the host and head judge, Indonesian model Kelly Tandiono as the model mentor, along with America's Next Top Model's Yu Tsai joining the show as the creative consultant.
The cycle featured 14 contestants, three from Philippines, two from Indonesia and Thailand, and one each from Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea and Vietnam. South Korea marked its return after last cycle's absency, while Mongolia and Myanmar made their first ever appearance. China, India, Japan, Nepal and Taiwan were unrepresented.
The winner of the competition was 20-year-old Tawan Kedkong, who represented Thailand. Among the prizes were a Subaru XV, a position as the face of TRESemmé, a cover and fashion spread in Harper's Bazaar Singapore and a modeling contract with Storm Model Management in London. Kedkong is the second winner of the show from Thailand, the first being Jessica Amornkuldilok, who won cycle 1. Thailand is the only country to have won the title twice since the series began in 2012.
Casting calls were held in three countries, listed below:
- September 20 at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, Jakarta Indonesia
- September 26 at Pangea, Kaos City of Dreams, Manila Philippines
- October 3 at Space Convention Centre, Bangkok Thailand
Contestants were also encouraged to apply for the competition online if they were unable to make an appearance at the live auditions.
(Ages stated are at time of contest)
|Tawan Kedkong||20||Lopburi||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)||Winner|
|Patricia Gunawan||25||Jakarta||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)||Runner-up|
|Sang In Kim||23||Incheon||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Julian Flores||25||Manila||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 12|
|Angie Watkins||19||Singapore City||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 10|
|Tuti Noor||24||Kuching||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)||Eliminated in Episode 9|
|May Myat Noe||17||Yangon||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 7|
|Aldilla Zahraa||23||Jakarta||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Eliminated in Episode 6|
|Jessica Lam||22||Hong Kong||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)||Eliminated in Episode 5|
|Alaiza Malinao||21||Sulop||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Quit in Episode 4|
|Gwen Ruais||26||Muntinlupa||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)||Eliminated in Episode 4|
|Mai Ngô Thị Quỳnh||21||Hồ Chí Minh City||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Eliminated in Episode 3|
|Tugs Saruul||24||Ulaanbaatar||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)||Eliminated in Episode 2|
|Maya Goldman||22||Chiang Mai||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)||Eliminated outside of judging panel in Episode 1|
- In 2013, Mai Ngô Thị Quỳnh also participated in the fourth season of Vietnam's Next Top Model.
- Julian Flores and Alaiza Malinao participated in Binibing Pilipinas.
|Episode||First aired||Aired online|
|01||The Girl Who Had No Bed||March 9, 2016||March 22, 2016 - May 3, 2016|
|02||The Girl Who Bounced Back||March 16, 2016||March 29, 2016 - May 10, 2016|
|03||The Girl Who Got Cut||March 23, 2016||April 5, 2016 - May 17, 2016|
|04||The Girl Who Crashed and Burned||March 30, 2016||April 12, 2016 - May 24, 2016|
|05||The Girl Who Went To The Big Apple||April 6, 2016||April 19, 2016 - May 31, 2016|
|06||The Girl Who Fell Overboard||April 13, 2016||April 26, 2016 - June 7, 2016|
|07||The Girl With The Diamond Smile||April 20, 2016||May 3, 2016 - June 14, 2016|
|08||The Girl Who Drove Into The Spotlight||April 27, 2016||May 10, 2016 - June 21, 2016|
|09||The Girl Who Sank Without A Trace||May 4, 2016||May 17, 2016 - June 28, 2016|
|10||The Girl Who Tripped And Fell||May 11, 2016||May 24, 2016 - July 5, 2016|
|11||The Girl Who Had It Covered||May 18, 2016||May 31, 2016 - July 12, 2016|
|12||The Girl On The Road To The Grand Finale||May 25, 2016||June 7, 2016 - July 19, 2016|
|13||The Girl Who Walked Away With Everything||June 1, 2016||June 13, 2016 - July 26, 2016|
|1||Tuti Noor||Angie Watkins||Sang In Kim||Tawan
|May Htet Aung||Sang In Kim||Patricia
|Sang In Kim||Julian Flores||Patricia
|2||Aldilla Zahraa||Mai Ngo||Tuti Noor||Angie Watkins||Sang In Kim||Tuti Noor||Tawan
|Julian Flores||Tawan Kedkong||Patricia
|3||Alaiza Malinao||Julian Flores||Aldilla Zahraa||Alaiza Malinao||Patricia Gunawan||Tawan Kedkong||Angie Watkins||Tawan Kedkong||Patricia
|Patricia Gunawan||Tawan Kedkong|
|4||Patricia Gunawan||Alaiza Malinao||Angie Watkins||Patricia Gunawan||Tuti Noor||May Htet Aung||Julian Flores||Julian Flores||Angie Watkins||Sang In
|style="background:tomato;" |Julian Flores|
|5||Julian Flores||Sang In Kim||Jessica Lam||Tuti
|Angie Watkins||Sang In Kim||Sang In
|Tawan Kedkong||Angie Watkins|
|6||May Htet Aung||May Htet Aung||Tawan Kedkong||Julian Flores||Angie Watkins||Patricia Gunawan||Tuti
|style="background:pink;" |Tuti Noor||Tuti Noor|
|7||Mai Ngo||Tuti Noor||Patricia Gunawan||May Htet
|Aldilla||Julian Flores||May Htet
|8||Sang In Kim||Tawan Kedkong||May Htet Aung||Jessica Lam||Julian Flores||Aldilla Zahraa|
|9||Tawan Kedkong||Aldilla Zahraa||Julian Flores||Sang In kim||Jessica Lam|
|10||Tugs Saruul||Patricia Gunawan||Alaiza Malinao||Aldilla Zahraa|
|11||Jessica Lam||Gwen Ruais||Gwen Ruais||Gwen Ruais|
|12||Angie Watkins||Jessica Lam||Mai Ngo|
|13||Gwen Ruais||Tugs Saruul|
- In episode 1, Maya was eliminated outside of judging panel for having the lowest challenge score. Gwen was originally eliminated from the competition but was saved due to Maya's elimination earlier in the episode.
- In episode 4, Aldilla, Gwen and Sang In landed in the bottom three. Gwen was the first contestant to be eliminated, followed by Aldilla. Alaiza decided to quit the competition after Aldilla's elimination, automatically saving her from elimination.
- In episode 5, Tawan was immune from elimination for having received the highest score in episode 4.
- In episode 8, Tuti was originally eliminated when she landed in the bottom two with Sang In.
- In episode 11, Patricia and Sang In were tied for best performance, while Julian and Tawan landed in the bottom two. This episode ended in a cliffhanger and their fate remained unknown until the following episode. In episode 12, it was revealed that Julian had been eliminated.
- Episode 12 was the recap episode.
Photo Shoot Guide
- Episode 1 photo shoot: Harper's Bazaar March 1963 cover inspired
- Episode 2 photo shoot: Jumping on a trampoline at SCAPE Singapore
- Episode 3 photo shoot: Composite cards showcasing new hairstyles
- Episode 4 photo shoot: Posing in gowns with Subaru Forester cars
- Episode 5 photo shoot: New York It girls for Maybelline in Universal Studios Singapore
- Episode 6 photo shoot: Colorful Zalora designs on a yacht
- Episode 7 photo shoot: Close-Up Diamond Attraction advertisements with Mike Lewis
- Episode 8 music video: Subaru XV promotional music video
- Episode 9 photo shoot: Neutrogena beauty shots while being splashed with water
- Episode 10 photo shoot: TRESemmé campaign on the runway
- Episode 11 photo shoot: Harper's Bazaar covers
- Episode 13 photo shoot: Avant-garde fashion
- Alaiza: Deep brown shoulder length hair
- Aldilla: Lightened rocker pixie cut
- Angie: Hair shaved on one side
- Gwen: Dyed chestnut brown and wavy shoulder length hair
- Jessica: Chic lob cut
- Julian: Trimmed with fringes
- Mai Ngo: Darkened and short bob cut
- May: Trimmed with fringes
- Patricia: Darkened and trimmed
- Sang-in: Dyed in multiple colors with side fringes
- Tawan: Short pixie cut with orange highlights
- Tuti: Rihanna inspired bowl cut